Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Le Pictures!

All right, my demanding darlings, I just stood in front of the mirror for a good ten minutes trying to get good pictures for you. And this on a day when I'm just feeling generally homely about being bald. All for you. (Imagine me striking a martyred starlet pose right now, left hand draped over my forehead, right clutched to my breast.)

Not clutching my breast, pervoids. Clutched to.

Anyhow, I've got a picture of me sans wig in all my fuzzy glory, one of my pink wig and one of my "professional" wig. Oh, and I've included a hat picture because it cracks me up every time I look at it. And you all know how I love to make myself laugh. The final picture is just some of the fun afforded by my wearing a wig. :) Finally, ignore the fact that in most of the pictures (the ones taken today) I'm wearing my ridiculous fake eyelashes. I needed a little fabulousness today.


I don't know why I look so mug-shotty in this one.




3 comments:

  1. awesome. That professional wig is very glamorous and beautiful. You look great in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can share your wigs with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Straight hair! How did that feel?

    ReplyDelete